Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome

My name is Jackie Chain. I am 28 years old, have my own mural business (Jackie Chain Murals LLC), have a learning disability (forgive my grammar), a wife, mother, part of a very large Irish/Italian family, volunteer with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, a Zumba and Yoga girl, and clean freak-as much as you can be with a 2 yr old and a shaggy dog. I love being outside- especially the beach, painting/drawing, glittery/sparkly things, chocolate, martinis, learning new crafty stuff and experimenting with recipes.

I wasn't born with a great memory…which I swear got much worse after having my daughter. Often the phone is ringing, my husband and I are attempting a conversation, our 125 lb Newfoundland is laying in the middle of the kitchen floor, and my beautiful 2 year old is climbing my leg...all while I'm attempting to bake. This scenario often led to "wait what was I doing" “did I add that ingredient” and "where did I put that recipe?" and thus the idea of this blog was born!

I think that is all you need to know about me…Our life in the Chain household is often described as crazy busy so I will do my best to keep the posts brief. There will be a mix of baking, art, and undoubtedly my adventures in motherhood. If you happen to stumble across my blog and want to join the fun- please do! And off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment